- Prep the area you will be installing the decal with 70% rubbing alcohol and a clean microfiber towel.
- Remove decal off backing paper
- Align decal through the transfer tape, lining up with the area it will be installed
- Once stuck to area wanted, put pressure on the area to help the decal adhere onto the surface and slowly remove the transfer tape. The decal might want to come back off while pulling the transfer tape - if so, push down on the area and slowly remove the rest of the transfer tape.
- Apply LIGHT heat to the installed area for better adhering